Simplify your search for medical personnel
Keep your facility running smoothly and profitably while providing patients with the best possible care. With 28 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry, Pulse Staffing makes it easy to achieve. We quickly provide experienced professionals to hospitals, clinics, insurance companies and physicians’ offices.
- Prevent skill and care gaps
- Reduce time and cost to hire
- Respond to inquiries around the clock
- Check each candidate’s experience, credentials and background
Request a qualified, caring professional in Houston, San Antonio, Beaumont, Austin or Dallas.
Temporary and per diem
Fill in for absences or vacations and manage variable care needs with skilled administrative help and credentialed nursing and allied health professionals from our medical staffing and travel nurse agency.
Evaluate one of our candidates at your facility to determine if they meet your standards before committing to a full-time hire.
Shorten the time and cost to hire for vital permanent roles. We take care of recruitment, interviewing and testing. You choose from only candidates who have been thoroughly screened, qualified and vetted.
Looking for medical staffing agencies, healthcare staffing agencies or nursing staffing agencies? Contact Pulse Staffing.
Who we recruit:
Registered Nurses (RN)
- Cath Lab
Nursing and Assistants
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Radiological Technologist (ARRT & LMRT)
- CT Technologist
- MRI Technologist
- Medical Assistant (MA)
- Insurance Verification Specialist
- Clinic Coordinator
- Office Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resource Assistant
- File Clerk
- Staffing Coordinator
- Medical Assistant
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT)